Sea World June 2011

Well, here she is. Katie kissing a dolphin!  This was an
awesome experience for Katie and Brittany and me.  I got to
take pictures of both my daughters interacting with the
dolphins.  It was the highlight of our trip...without a doubt!


I don't know how I missed it, but Brittany kissed that cute
dolphin so dang fast I missed it.  This is still cute though!



If you can save up the money, this is a must!  It's worth every
dollar, and it's a few dollars!


I was wishing at this moment that I could
be in there with my girls, but then who
would take the pictures?



This was a surprise for the parents!  The trainor had been teaching
the group different hand signals to let the dolphin know what
it is they wanted her to do.  I was too far away to hear what
the trainor was telling them, but they knew the dolphin was going
to jump.  It freaked me out because the camera was up to my eye, and
then all of a sudden this huge dolphin comes straight out of the water!
It was awesome!!  It did it about 3 more times!


No comments:

Post a Comment